Last $7.99 USD
Change Today 0.00 / 0.00%
Volume 0.0
As of 8:10 PM 09/5/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by HAVAS SA (HAVSF) in the last 6 months

Announced 06/5/14
210.00M for Havas
Buyback

Havas (ENXTPA:HAV) announces a share repurchase program. Under the plan, the company will repurchase 35,000,000 shares, representing 8.56% of its issued share capital. The maximum purchase price is set at €6 per share. The company can utilize up to 5% of the share capital for the purpose of tender shares in settlement or exchange as part of external growth operations. The acquisition of shares may be carried out, in one or more transactions, by any means and at any time, ...
Read More


HAVSF's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 06/5/14.
 
Announced 05/20/14
Havas Work Club
Merger/Acquisition

Havas (ENXTPA:HAV) acquired 51% stake in Work Club Limited on May 20, 2014. The partners of Work Club signed a six-year earn out deal with Havas, with an option to sell the remaining 49% of Work Club shares in four years, although that can be pushed back another ten years. Work Club will now become Havas Work Club and will be a part of the Havas Worldwide UK Group led by Kate Robertson, Chairman of the Havas Worldwide UK Group’s agencies in the United Kingdom. Work Club ...
Read More


HAVSF's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 05/20/14.
Investor / Buyer
Havas
 
Announced 04/29/14
Revenue Frontier LLC
Merger/Acquisition

Havas (ENXTPA:HAV) acquired Revenue Frontier LLC on April 29, 2014. Revenue Frontier had revenues of $6.2 million in the year 2013.


HAVSF's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 04/29/14.
Investor / Buyer
Havas
 
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
HAVSF:US $7.99 USD 0.00

HAVSF Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
AOL Inc $42.61 USD +0.19
Benchmark Electronics Inc $22.75 USD -0.29
GFK SE €34.55 EUR +1.04
IPSOS €21.60 EUR -0.055
Sapient Corp $14.09 USD -0.24
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

HAVSF

Industry Average

Valuation HAVSF Industry Range
Price/Earnings 18.3x
Price/Sales 1.3x
Price/Book 1.9x
Price/Cash Flow 18.0x
TEV/Sales 0.5x
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact HAVAS SA, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.