lafarge sa (LG:EN Paris)
Transactions by LAFARGE SA (LG) in the last 6 months
Elementia, S.A. de C.V. agreed to acquire the remaining 47% stake in ELC Tenedora de Cementos S.A.P.I. de C.V. from Lafarge S.A. (ENXTPA:LG) on October 23, 2014. Elementia paid 80% of the purchase price on December 16, 2014 while the remaining 20% will be paid by December 2015. The acquisition had been approved by the Antitrust Office.
Solidia Technologies, Inc. announced that it has received series C round of funding on December 9, 2014. The transaction included participation from new investors Total Energy Ventures International SAS and Lafarge S.A. and existing investors Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, BASF Venture Capital GmbH, BP Technology Ventures, and Bright Capital LLC. New individual investor Bill Joy and other private investors and family offices are also participating in the transaction. ...
BP Technology Ventures
Bright Capital LLC
Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
Total Energy Ventures International SAS
Elementia, S.A. de C.V. agreed to acquire remaining 47% stake in cement operations in Mexico from Lafarge S.A. (ENXTPA:LG) for approximately $230 million in cash on September 19, 2014. Lafarge S.A. will use the proceeds from the divestment to reduce net debt. This transaction is subject to the authorization of relevant authorities and customary closing conditions.
Elementia, S.A. de C.V. agreed to acquire the remaining 47% stake in Cementos Fortaleza from Lafarge S.A. (ENXTPA:LG) for $230 million in cash on September 19, 2014. The transaction was approved by the antitrust authority on October 23, 2014.
Dyckerhoff AG agreed to acquire JSC Uralcement from Lafarge S.A. (ENXTPA:LG) for an enterprise value of approximately €100 million in cash on September 15, 2014. The purchase price will be paid with available liquidity. The closing of the transaction is subject to regulatory approvals and is expected to close before the end of 2014. Thierry D'argent and Gregory Gosse of SG CIB acted as financial advisor to Lafarge.
Lafarge S.A. (ENXTPA:LG) acquired Ciments Kercim on July 10, 2014.
Lafarge S.A. (ENXTPA:LG) reached an agreement in principle to acquire remaining 50% stake in Lafarge Tarmac Holdings Ltd from Anglo American plc (LSE:AAL) for approximately £890 million in cash on July 7, 2014. The consideration will be paid on a debt and cash free basis and subject to other customary working capital adjustments. The transaction is subject to completion of the Lafarge /Holcim merger, the divestment of Lafarge Tarmac being accepted as a suitable remedy ...
|CRH PLC||€19.75 EUR||-0.04|
|HeidelbergCement AG||€59.07 EUR||+0.163|
|Holcim Ltd||SFr.71.85 CHF||+0.30|
|Siam Cement PCL/The||460.00 THB||-2.00|
|Wolseley PLC||3,715 GBp||+15.00|
|View Industry Companies|