Last C$0.12 CAD
Change Today 0.00 / 0.00%
Volume 0.0
LHC On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
Venture
OTC US
As of 10:46 AM 06/25/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by LONG HARBOUR EXPLORATION COR (LHC) in the last 6 months

Announced 04/24/14
0.00 for Five Mineral Claims in Athabasca Basin
Merger/Acquisition

NexGen Energy Ltd. (TSXV:NXE) entered into an agreement to acquire 75% stake in five mineral claims in Athabasca Basin from Long Harbour Exploration Corp. (TSXV:LHC) for CAD 0.14 million in stock on April 24, 2014. NexGen Energy secures an option to acquire remaining 25% stake in five mineral claims in Athabasca Basin at any time during the 48-month period following closing of the acquisition. The transaction is subject to approval by the TSX Venture Exchange. In connection ...
Read More


LHC's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 04/24/14.
Investor / Buyer
NexGen Energy Ltd.
Creditor / Lender
Long Harbour Exploration Corp.
 
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
LHC:CN C$0.12 CAD 0.00

LHC Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
No competitor information is available for LHC.
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

LHC

Industry Average

Valuation LHC Industry Range
Price/Earnings NM Not Meaningful
Price/Sales -- Not Meaningful
Price/Book NM Not Meaningful
Price/Cash Flow 7.4x
TEV/Sales -- Not Meaningful

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact LONG HARBOUR EXPLORATION COR, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.