metlife inc (MET:New York)
Transactions by METLIFE INC (MET) in the last 6 months
MetLife, Inc. (NYSE:MET) agreed to acquire a 49% stake in 399 Fremont land parcel located in Rincon Hill neighborhood of San Francisco from UDR, Inc. (NYSE:UDR) on December 5, 2013. In conjunction with the sale, the UDR has formed a 51%/49% joint venture with MetLife to develop a $317 million, 447-home, luxury high-rise tower on the site. In a related transaction, UDR also expects to sell its two communities and its recently constructed community in Metro Boston. The ...
Thayer Fund VI of Thayer Lodging Group and MetLife, Inc. (NYSE:MET) acquired Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort from Oasis West Realty, LLC on September 23, 2013. MetLife acquired a 70% stake while Thayer acquired the remaining 30% share. The financing was provided by JPMorgan. Rob Stiles of RobertDouglas acted as financial advisor to Thayer & MetLife.
Thayer Fund VI
Thayer Lodging Group
LeapFrog Financial Inclusion Fund II was launched with a taget size of $400 million. It held a first close on September 5, 2013 at $204 million. Limited partners in the fund include Swiss Re Ltd, PartnerRe Ltd., MetLife, Inc., Prudential Financial, Inc. committed $10 million, XL Group plc, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association College Retirement Equities Fund, CDC Group plc invested $25 million, Deutsche Investitions- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft ...
CDC Group plc
Deutsche Investitions- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH
European Investment Bank
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Nederlandse Financierings-Maatschappij voor Ontwikkelingslanden NV, Investment Arm
Oikocredit Ecumenical Development Cooperative Society UA
Prudential Financial, Inc.
Swiss Re Ltd
Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association College Retirement Equities Fund
XL Group plc
|American International Group Inc||$49.55 USD||+1.36|
|China Life Insurance Co Ltd||CNY16.27 CNY||-0.10|
|Prudential Financial Inc||$88.91 USD||+1.21|
|Prudential PLC||1,256 GBp||+5.00|
|Zurich Insurance Group AG||SFr.248.10 CHF||+0.90|
|View Industry Companies|