Last $16.21 USD
Change Today +0.09 / 0.56%
Volume 2.9M
MT On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
Xetra
New York
EN Paris
Mexico
Sao Paulo
Frankfurt
Continuous
As of 4:15 PM 04/16/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by ARCELORMITTAL-NY REGISTERED (MT) in the last 6 months

Announced 12/10/13
Steel Wire Plant in Costa Rica
Merger/Acquisition

Bekaert Ideal Holding agreed to acquire 73% stake in steel wire plant in Costa Rica from ArcelorMittal (ENXTAM:MT) in stock on December 10, 2013. ArcelorMittal will retain 27% stake in Costa Rica plant. As part of the deal, ArcelorMittal will participate 27% in the steel wire activity in Ecuador in which Bekaert Ideal Holding will retain the remaining 73%. The plant in Costa Rica will be renamed BIA Alambres Costa Rica SA. In a related transaction, Bekaert do Brasil ...
Read More


MT's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 12/10/13.
Investor / Buyer
Bekaert Ideal Holding
Creditor / Lender
ArcelorMittal
 
Announced 12/9/13
58.20B for ArcelorMittal Wire International, S.A.
Merger/Acquisition

KIS Wire Co., Ltd. (KOSE:A002240) agreed to acquire ArcelorMittal Wire International, S.A. for KRW 58.2 billion on December 9, 2013. The transaction is expected to close by April 30, 2014.


MT's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 12/9/13.
Investor / Buyer
KIS Wire Co., Ltd.
Creditor / Lender
ArcelorMittal
 
Announced 11/29/13
1.55B for ThyssenKrupp Steel USA, LLC
Merger/Acquisition

ArcelorMittal (ENXTAM:MT) and Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation (TSE:5401) agreed to acquire ThyssenKrupp Steel USA, LLC from ThyssenKrupp AG (XTRA:TKA) for $1.6 billion on November 29, 2013. Half of the consideration will be paid by each of ArcelorMittal and Nippon Steel. The transaction will be financed through a combination of equity and debt and is subject to the approval of competent regulatory authorities in the USA and a number of other countries and antitrust ...
Read More


MT's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 11/29/13.
Investor / Buyer
ArcelorMittal
Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation
Creditor / Lender
ThyssenKrupp AG
 
Announced 11/13/13
Etilam SA
Merger/Acquisition

Francois Lemasson acquired Etilam from ArcelorMittal (ENXTAM:MT) on November 8, 2013. As part of the deal, €10 million will be invested in the 3 next years, including €5 million in the first year.


MT's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 11/13/13.
Creditor / Lender
ArcelorMittal
 
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
MT:US $16.21 USD +0.09

MT Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
JFE Holdings Inc ¥1,965 JPY +54.00
Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corp ¥276.00 JPY +7.00
POSCO 307,500 KRW -9,500.00
ThyssenKrupp AG €19.61 EUR +0.36
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

MT

Industry Average

Valuation MT Industry Range
Price/Earnings NM Not Meaningful
Price/Sales 0.4x
Price/Book 0.5x
Price/Cash Flow NM Not Meaningful
TEV/Sales NM Not Meaningful
 | 

Post a JobJobs

View all jobs

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact ARCELORMITTAL-NY REGISTERED, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.