Last €5.60 EUR
Change Today +0.01 / 0.18%
Volume 0.0
SH11 On Other Exchanges
Symbol
Exchange
New York
Berlin
As of 2:04 AM 09/2/14 All times are local (Market data is delayed by at least 15 minutes).

Transactions by SKILLED HEALTHCARE GROU-CL A (SH11) in the last 6 months

Announced 08/18/14
Skilled Healthcare Group, Inc.
Merger/Acquisition

Genesis HealthCare, LLC entered into a purchase and contribution agreement to acquire Skilled Healthcare Group, Inc. (NYSE:SKH) from Onex Corporation (TSX:OCX) and other shareholders in stock on August 18, 2014. Under the terms of the agreement, Skilled Healthcare shareholders will collectively own 25.75% of the fully-diluted equity of the combined company. Genesis HealthCare shareholders will own the other 74.25%. Genesis has obtained debt financing commitments of approximately ...
Read More


SH11's price was unchanged after the transaction was announced on 08/18/14.
 
 

Stock Quotes

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Lookup
Recently Viewed
SH11:GR €5.60 EUR +0.01

SH11 Competitors

Market data is delayed at least 15 minutes.

Company Last Change
BioScrip Inc $8.31 USD -0.15
Five Star Quality Care Inc $4.63 USD -0.01
Healthways Inc $17.47 USD +0.01
National Healthcare Corp $57.20 USD -0.10
Ensign Group Inc/The $35.77 USD +0.77
View Industry Companies
 

Industry Analysis

SH11

Industry Average

Valuation SH11 Industry Range
Price/Earnings NM Not Meaningful
Price/Sales 0.3x
Price/Book 3.2x
Price/Cash Flow 39.5x
TEV/Sales NM Not Meaningful
 | 

Sponsored Financial Commentaries

Sponsored Links

Report Data Issue

To contact SKILLED HEALTHCARE GROU-CL A, please visit . Company data is provided by Capital IQ. Please use this form to report any data issues.

Please enter your information in the following field(s):
Update Needed*

All data changes require verification from public sources. Please include the correct value or values and a source where we can verify.

Your requested update has been submitted

Our data partners will research the update request and update the information on this page if necessary. Research and follow-up could take several weeks. If you have questions, you can contact them at bwwebmaster@businessweek.com.