value8 nv (VALUE:EN Amsterdam)
Transactions by VALUE8 NV (VALUE) in the last 6 months
Value8 NV (ENXTAM:VALUE) acquired 70% stake in Discount4Pets on November 14, 2013.
SnowWorld Leisure N.V. agreed to acquire Fornix BioSciences NV (ENXTAM:FORBI) from Value8 NV (ENXTAM:VALUE) and others in a reverse merger transaction on October 29, 2013. The deal will be funded through the issue of new shares and a loan by SnowWorld to Fornix. SnowWorld will take over the quotation of Fornix, which will accordingly change its name to SnowWorld. Fornix BioSciences will convene an extraordinary shareholders' meeting on December 10, 2013 to discuss the ...
Value8 NV (ENXTAM:VALUE) acquired an additional 51% stake in 1ste Nederlandsche Onroerendgoed Maatschappij N.V. (ENXTAM:1NOMY) from JH Ultee Holding BV on October 16, 2013. Prior to the transaction Value8 NV owned 38% stake in 1ste Nederlandsche Onroerendgoed Maatschappij N.V. Value8 will now convene an extraordinary shareholders' meeting where the appointment of Peter Paul de Vries as new Manager of 1ste Nederlandsche Onroerendgoed Maatschappij N.V. will be discussed ...
Value8 NV (ENXTAM: VALUE) acquired 75% stake in Dierenvreugd speciaalzaken b.v on August 21, 2013. The founder of Dierenvreugd will retain the remaining 25% stake in Dierenvreugd.
|No competitor information is available for VALUE.|
|View Industry Companies|
Post a JobJobs
- Pittsburgh, PA | Carnegie Museums of PittsburghPosted: Dec 09
- New York, NY | JPMorgan ChasePosted: Dec 06
- Alexandria, VA | Mack-sumner CommunicationsPosted: Dec 06
- Detroit, MI | Wayne State UniversityPosted: Nov 26